A seamless pharmacy experience built just for our residents
Choose a location to get started
Engineered to keep your loved one safe
Get the right dose at the right time
Fully integrated with your care team
72% of adverse health events are medication-related
When your pharmacy isn’t fully integrated with your senior living community, you risk:
- Medication errors due to communication issues
- Delayed or missed delivery of essential prescriptions
- Missed refills and medication gaps
- Extra administrative burdens for your caregivers and nurses
- Not detecting dangerous drug interactions
- Preventable moves to higher, more expensive levels of care
Risk of an adverse drug event when taking 5 medications
Risk of an adverse drug event when taking 7 medications
Average number of medications per senior in senior living
It’s our job to keep your loved one safe
Serviam Pharmacy is an extension of our care team. Our integrated medication management program means your loved one gets the right medicine at the right time — every time.
Not all pharmacies are created equal
We’re built different than other pharmacies — with your loved one in mind from start to finish.
- 30+ years running senior speciality pharmacy services
- Preferred partner pharmacy
- Fully integrated with our care services
Three easy steps to a seamless pharmacy experience
Decide to switch
Click the "Switch To Serviam" button to start the process, or talk to the care team at your community.
Sign a simple form
One signature; that’s it. We’ll take care of everything else — including transferring all your current prescriptions.
Never worry about your meds again
Integrated medication management means your loved one gets the right medicine at the right time — every time.
Hear it from the ones who matter
With Serviam Pharmacy, our communities have dedicated support 24/7 ensuring our residents always have the medications they need.
Regional Director of Operations
Dr. Chirag Patel
Given the risks, I wouldn’t send a family member to a senior living community that DIDN’T have an integrated pharmacy partner. It’s that important.
Dr. Chirag Patel
Senior Specialty Physician
We love having Serviam Pharmacy on our team. Our integrated program lets us spend more time caring for our residents and less time on administration.
Director of Heritage Healthcare Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medications are supplied in unit dose packaging for safe, efficient administration
- Orders are filled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Consultant pharmacists provide quarterly on site reviews to ensure safety and regulatory compliance
- Medication review and oversight to ensure appropriate medications are prescribed
Serviam Pharmacy is an approved provider for all Medicare Part-D plans and most commercial insurance plans. If Serviam is not an approved provider for your insurance plan, they will work quickly to become one.
Yes. Serviam Pharmacy is available via their toll-free number (888) 408-3686 to assist with deciding which Medicare Part-D plan is the best choice for you or your loved one.
Serviam will send a monthly statement within the first 2 weeks of each month. The statement will show all medications used during the previous calendar month, the amount your insurance has paid for, and the amount you owe. You will be able to set up automatic payments from your bank account, mail a check in for payment, or pay via credit card.